Mobile Development Hotshot with LiveCode (ADVANCE)
Theme: GOING MOBILE
Duration: 10 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
LiveCode is an easy, English-like, object-oriented, event-driven programming language. Despite it’s simplicity, it is a powerful, full featured language with over thousands of commands and behaviors. It has an easy to use drag and drop interface for creating user interface, then can use LiveCode’s high-level, English like language to code application.
As in the advance level of LiveCode, more features and concepts of LiveCode will be exposed to kids to create and build an advanced cross-platform application.
- Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts like logarithms, factorials and trigonometric functions.
- Develop logical thinking to make use of the libraries along with mathematics
- Able to study any programming language as they have acquired advanced concepts in programming.
- Recap on LiveCode
- Building a Scientific Calculator
- Building Interface
- App Store Desktop
- App Store Mobile
- App Store Web
- Project – A scientific calculator