Build Powerful Apps with LiveCode (INTERMEDIATE)
Theme: ADDING LOGIC TO THE APP
Duration: 10 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
LiveCode is a compile free language so kids can run and edit their application live, allowing them to add code gradually, and develop iteratively, testing as they go, with no compile time or delay.
Throughout this course, kids will be more familiar to the LiveCode development environment, which includes the architecture behind LiveCode, the integrated development environment(IDE), resources and learn how to create their very first application.
- Understanding of built-in functions and Live code libraries to make easier programming
- Understand the concept of storing inputs in computer memory using programming
- Flow of the functionalities
- Designing User Interface
- Recap on LiveCode
- Building the Calculator APP
- Building Interface
- App Store Desktop
- Project- Simple standard calculator app