TERMS & CONDITIONS
By enrolling in any course offered by KIDSCODE, the student and/or his/her parents/guardians acknowledge and agree to our Terms and Conditions as specified below. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The student’s enrolment is only confirmed when both registration and full payment are completed.
- Full Payment has to be made at least 1 week prior to the commencement of the courses in order to secure the booking. Payment mode for overseas students is strictly only through our online booking system at our website, via credit cards. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Paypal. Payment mode for Singaporeans can be done via the following methods – Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard and Paypal), NETS, Cash, Cheque (Payable to A Loop Pte Ltd) and/or Bank Transfer (Bank Account Number: xxx)
- KIDSCODE reserves the right to change instructors, course fee, course duration and curriculum content as deemed appropriate or necessary.
- KIDSCODE reserves the right to combine classes (as long as it’s the same course) of different age groups as deemed appropriate or necessary. In the event that classes are combined, KIDSCODE will notify the Parents/Guardians of the changes either through email or phone call 7 days before the class starts.
- All materials, such as laptops and the various learning kits provided by KIDSCODE are for in-class use only, unless otherwise stated in the respective course descriptions.
- The minimum number of student’s required for a class to be confirmed is 5. KIDSCODE reserves the right to cancel a class 7 days before the class commences if the number of students is below the minimum requirements, in which case the course fee will be refunded in full. KIDSCODE will notify the Parents/Guardians either by phone call or in writing.
- Promotion codes cannot be combined with other existing or ongoing promotions.
Due to limited seats the following cancellation policy will apply:
- No refund will be processed for any promotional discount missed.
- At least 14 days prior to course starting: 100% full credit note (e.g. if class starts on October 1st, and cancellation is done no later than September 16th)
- We do not offer prorated refund or credit notes for any classes missed without notice given to KIDSCODE.
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months upon issuance and can be used towards any class that you want to sign up within the validity period.
- In the event that the class that you signed up for has a higher course fee, you will need to pay the difference.
- If the class that you have signed up for has a lower course fee then the credits may be used in partial. Please do note that the validity date will still remain the same and will not be extended.
- Credit notes can be transferred to friends and family.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- A Loop Pte Ltd and/or KIDSCODE shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury), death and mishap of any student and/or teachers/accompanying adults.
- Student/Parents/Guardian will indemnify, save and hold harmless A Loop Pte Ltd and/or KIDSCODE, its officers, any of its fulltime or part-time staff (including student assistants), agents or volunteers against all losses, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, costs or expenses, including legal fees, and any other liability arising in any way.
DISCIPLINE AND SAFETY
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to inform KIDSCODE if the student has any medical conditions that may require special attention.
- In the event of a serious accident that may require immediate medical attention KIDSCODE might bring your child to the nearest clinic/hospital. By enrolling in KIDSCODE you have given us consent and Parents/Guardians will be notified immediately.
- If a student causes damage to KIDSCODE’s property, Parents/Guardians will be charged based on the market value of the damaged item.
PHOTOGRAPH AND FILM MATERIALS
- KIDSCODE may take photographs/video recordings of student’s and or Parent/Guardian taken during class for educational, training and promotional purposes.
- If you wish for you or your child/ward to not be featured in any educational, training, promotional material, please send us an email at Learn@Kidscode.sg .
- Parents/students agree not to reproduce, distribute or show to any other person, in whole or in part, any of the class materials, lesson notes, assessments and tests distributed by KIDSCODE without the prior written consent of KIDSCODE.
- Parents/Guardians/students are not permitted to solicit or make private arrangements for tuition with instructors/tutors employed by KIDSCODE.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible to arrange appropriate transportation or pick-up for students to and from KIDSCODE premises.
- KIDSCODE does not require students to sign-out or notify us when they are leaving the premises.