The Inventor’s Kit for the micro:bit provides a fantastic way of learning how to construct and control electronic circuits. The micro:bit has a selection of pins that are located on the bottom edge of its Printed Circuit Board (PCB). By using the specially designed Edge Connector Board for the micro:bit in conjunction with the breadboard (see below), it is easy to use these pins to connect additional components to the micro:bit.
No soldering is required and you can build your first circuit in minutes!
- This kit requires assembly.
- Pricing includes one micro:bit
- No soldering required – build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board for the micro:bit
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer & Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for micro:bit.
- 1 x Miniature LDR.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.
- 1 x microbit:bit