micro:bit == Jamming Temperature Project
Theme: INTERACT SENSORS WITH CODING
Duration: 8 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
Micro:bit is a small computing device for children. One of the languages it understands is the popular Python programming language. The version of Python that runs on the micro:bit is called MicroPython.
Kids will learn key computation concepts and logical operators to program their micro:bit using the Micro Python program.
- Understanding of micro bit hardware along with variant inbuilt sensors
- Handling hardware using Bluetooth as well as radio concepts-here responding is based on the signals hardware receive
- Combining mathematics concept with hardware – understanding of coordinate axis.
- Introduction to micro: bit
- Familiarization with hardware and its connection ports
- Learning the hardware
- Light Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- USB Interface
- Micro Python
- The Basics
- Project – A temperature sensor