App Creation for Both iOS and Android
LiveCode is an easy, English-like, object-oriented, event-driven programming language. Despite its simplicity, it is a powerful, full featured language with over 2,000 commands and behaviors. By learning one language you will be able to develop apps for all the major operating systems and devices in the market, hence the motto “one language to rule them all”.
- Some fundamental programming knowledge
What do your kids learn?
- Easy-to-use English-like programming language; accessible to anybody
- Get real to create fun, interactive apps with the rich media features of LiveCode
- Get creative and put on your Design Thinking Hat
- Step by step instructions for creating apps and interfaces
- Code once and deliver on both iOS and Android
How do we at KidsCode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We will introduce LiveCode and its functions
- We will show a sample of Mobile app developed by LiveCode
- We will breakdown the Mobile app so that the kids can understand how it is done
- We guide your child through step-by-step exercises for their first mobile app
- My Hobby or
- My School
- We get them to rebuild this project or do a slight variation of it
- We then leave them to build a simple new project from scratch
- We get them to work on this new project without any guidance
- We repeat the process to instill confidence and familiarity
This recursive training method helps to instill the basics of coding; the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
- Your very own mobile app
- As LiveCode is an open source application, you can continue on to enhance your mobile app back at home
- Ability to develope apps that can be adapted to any screen size with one command
- Try taking up Fun Automation with Green Fingers to immerse yourself in the Internet of Things!