Get up and running with LiveCode (BASIC)
Theme: OBJECT & EVENT DRIVEN PROGRAMMING
Duration: 8 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
Do you have an idea for an app? Is there something you would like to build but you’ve never had the chance to do it? Or do you want to learn more about how your computing devices work and how software is made? Would you like to get more out of your smartphone or computer? Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn to write code, LiveCode is the simplest, easiest and most fun way to do it.
The skills you develop learning LiveCode can be used to go on to build a wide range of apps. Whatever software you build; a native mobile app, desktop app, cloud app or game, you can do it in LiveCode. You can also use your LiveCode knowledge as a foundation and go on to learn a whole range of languages and technologies more easily if that is what you want to do.
- Own mobile app in android or iOS
- Figuring out how and what the syntax programming language can create without the help of any default templates
- Combining syntax programming to develop basic mathematical calculations that kids learn at their primary level education.
- Introduction to LiveCode
- Familiarization with Live Code
- Create a Hello World Programme
- Stacks and Card
- Building Interface
- Project- A simple calculator app