Explore 3d Game Lab with Kodu
Theme:CREATE 3D ANIMATIONS & GAMES
Duration: 8 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
Kodu Game Lab is designed for young imaginative kids to develop games on their computer via a simple visual programming language, which transforms them from passive consumer into original creators of games. It can be used to teach of creativity, logical thinking, problem solving, as well as simple programming concept. Anyone without programming skills now can create their own game too!
Kids will acquire skills in critical thinking, breaking a complex goal into manageable steps, and iterate on the design process throughout the course. Build your own game (or one with your kid!) with Kodu today.
- Expose children creativity skills
- Creating a responsive environment from kid’s imagination and develop more competitive game by combining simple Physics.
- Modelling of textures and terrains
- Introduction to Kodu
- Understand the Kodu tools
- Able to relate creative thinking to programming
- Familiarization with terrain structuring tools
- Animating and expressions for objects
- Sequencing of movements
- Project – Football game