The Ultimate Game Development Course with Construct 2 (INTERMEDIATE)
Theme: ENHANCED 2D GAME WITH MULTI-DIRECTION VARIABLE
Duration: 10 lessons (1.5 hours per lesson)
In the Ultimate Game Development course, kids will learn how to use Construct 2 to enter the world of game creation, by utilizing and exploring more new features of this game editor. Within minutes or hours, kids can have a working game prototype that they can share with their friends to play. In almost no time they can test their ideas and know if the game created are fun or not. Kids will focusing their effort in controlling and designing game interface by arranging objects on separate layers for enhanced organization, allowing advanced parallax and blending effects.
- Understanding of variants in behaviours of characters
- Controlling the game by using different controllers through simple programming
- Basic concepts of Physics, specifically, motions on objects.
- Recap on Construct 2 programming
- Understanding behaviours that are beyond the basics
- 8 Direction movement
- Conditions, actions and sub-events
- Guide on Windows 8.x specific features
- Explore multiplayer scenarios
- Using different controllers such as mouse and mobile
- Creating user interface or heads up display (HUD)
- Project – A 2D game that can be controlled using keyboard and allows multi-direction movement of the sprite