AdventureBot the Explorer
Introducing AdventureBot – a two-wheeled robot that can be programmed to navigate and explore its surroundings. Students will learn to assemble the physical robot . They will learn about the ‘brain’ of the robot comprising of EZ-B v4/2 Wi-Fi Robot Controller and EZ-B v4 Camera. They will learn to program the robot’s camera to track objects, faces, colors. Students will learn RoboScratch, that is linear programming, doing away the complexities of loops and conditionals for beginners.
|1. Learn about Robotics and essential characteristics of robots.
2. Learn the parts of AdventureBot and its functions, including the Robot Brain (EZ-B v4).
3. Learn wiring connections of AdventureBot including its battery.
4. Learn how to use the EZ-Builder software: RoboScratch.
5. Learn how to assemble the physical robot and use RoboScratch to program it.
6. Learn how to control AdventureBot using RoboScratch.
|7. Learn and apply programming concepts to create programs involving
|RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP|
|8-12 years old, 12+ years old|
|Fine to work with computer|
Course curriculum is aligned with international standards: ISTE, CSTA & UK NCC