EZ-B Developer Kit
The ezrobot Developer Kit contains the electrical components needed to build a robot from scratch. Perhaps a Wall-E, Omnibot, or a custom robot for your engineering or robotics class. You can create the robot of your dreams, using our innovative hardware and powerful software.
This powerful kit is perfect for any skill level – from beginner to advanced – with its graphical control interface, custom scripting abilities, and full-featured SDK.
The EZ-B v4 is the brain and nervous system of your ezrobot. With the electronics protected by a stylish plastic shell, the EZ-B v4 (brain) clips into your ezrobot Revolution chassis or custom robot.
- Compact size (5cm x 5cm x 3cm)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (ad-hoc/infrastructure/WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- 220MHz 32-bit total processing with two 32-bit ARM Cortex processors
- Small size (2.1″ x 2.2″)
- Embedded web & telnet server
- Energy efficient digital switching power supply
- Re-settable fuse protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Amplified speaker for streaming speech and music audio
- 1 x real-time EZ-B v4 Camera port
- 8 x 5 volt tolerant analog (ADC) ports
- 24 x 5 volt tolerant digital ports (servos, PWM, and more)
- Supports up to 73 servos (combining PWM and Dynamixel)
- Dynamixel servo support
- 3 x I²C ports
- 3 x high speed UART ports
- Battery and temperature monitor