Create Your Own MarketPlace!
Calling all beginner wannabe web developers! With the magic of HTML and CSS, your kids can create their own marketplace within a day! It is commonplace that your kids are guided to use Powerpoint slides to showcase the projects at schools. Let’s level up your kids’ skillsets in presentation by building their very own websites.
In the upcoming SMART NATION, we need future workers whom can:
- Propose creative ideas
- Work collaboratively with others
- Act with initiative
So let’s get them #FUTUREREADY! In fact, your kids may be the next successful entrepreneurs like Alibaba’s Jack Ma. Internet has changed the way business is conducted. The kids will learn how to showcase their desired products, services and/or valuable information using their own self-created websites. During the process, your kids will pick up our 21st Century Digital Competencies as they will need to be equip with ethical & cultural awareness in creation of the sites; as well as to learn how to create and use knowledge to promote their strengths of products/services to improve buy-ins!
This course promotes “Instant young entrepreneurship with personal website”
It is Perfect for budding entrepreneurs and web developers who have an idea or product they want to make known to the world. With the magic of HTML and CSS, effortlessly create a global marketplace within a day!
Level up your teen’s skillsets in presenting their ideas or products by building their very own versatile websites.
This course will:
– enhance computation thinking skills
– raise problem solving dimensions
– engage design systems skills
– draw on understanding human behaviour to digital world
- No prior experience required.
How do we at KidsCode impart our knowledge to the youngsters?
- We will show a list of websites as an inspiration to the youngsters
- We will take time to explain what are the unique features of these websites
- We will also share what are the points to take note of when developing websites
- We introduce the HTML syntax by sharing a sample website.
- Using this example, we will guide them to understand how the HTML coding works
- We will show the basic commands for HTML
- We will guide the wannabe web developers to start coding in HTML
- Then we will introduce CSS to them using the same sample website
- Finally they will work on their HTML & CSS project: developing an website
- A fully functioning website of their choice content such as the sample shown below
We suggest to take up Who’s Not Mobile Ready? mobile app development course as a next step to learning more about coding!