Boss Your Robots!
We are living in age whereby robots are replacing loads of mundane work for us. Of course, we are not relaxing and allow the robots with Artificial Intelligence to replace humans totally in our workplace in another 10 or 20 years down the road.
Thus, to avoid being replaced, we strive to get your kids learn and manage the robots. Robots are here to do routine and mundane work to improve our work efficiency and effectiveness. We should still be the BOSSES! J
During the course, your kids will learn the key techniques to command the robots. Get your kids to learn assembling the parts of different robots and to program the robots to perform all sorts of interesting actions such as navigating a maze, tracking a color or even facial recognition. Let your kids boss the robots! We will expose them to a problem and get them to propose and design a way to get the robots to work for them. The kids will pick up computational thinking by learning the know how in developing instructions for the robots to perform the task.
Take control while having fun: Robotics for children
A definite must for children who enjoy mucking around with robotics. Course coverage includes assembling and programming of robots to perform a variety of actions such as navigating a maze, tracking colours and use of facial recognition intelligence.
This course will expose children to:
– troubleshooting skills
– computational thinking processes
– application of learning beyond the classroom
– knowledge creation efficacy abilities to create new and useful knowledge
- Experience with coding is preferred
How do we at KidsCode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We guide your child to identify the different parts of robot
- We guide your child step by step for connecting different parts to form a robot
- We get them to use software program to sync with robot
- We teach them basic programming concepts
- We teach them to make the robot perform different actions such as dancing or standing on one leg using software
- We guide them to get the robot to navigate or perform certain actions through mobile app
This training method helps to instill the basics of coding; the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
- Experience 3 types of programming style (block, blockly, and Syntax) in a single course
- Hands-on experience with multiple types of powerful robots (Humanoid, Hexapod, Rover and Battle Flipper)
- Your kids may be building the next robotic domestic helper for you!
- You can purchase the EZ-B Developer kit to do more with your robot